Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why I wanted to start this blog

I've attempted the blogging thing a few times already. I either can't figure out what I want to write about or over think things and never get anything good enough to post. I wanted to start this blog because I've undergone many changes over the past few years and I've become a whole different person now.

5 years ago I was an engaged free loving, easy going, do what I want kind of girl. Now I'm a married, home owning, mother of 2. My priorities have changed and so has my view of the world. I now care more about being healthy so I can live long enough to watch my babies grow up. I'm trying to make better decisions for my family as far as the things we eat to the cleaners we use to the places our money goes.

This blog will follow me in my journey of discovering these things. Discovering the different choices I make for my family and I. Discovering who I am trying to become. Discovering April.

No comments:

Post a Comment